This plot has magnificent views of the beautiful Arecez River which is located only 100/150 meters away and it can be accessed by car or on foot.
This plot was abandoned 20 or 30 years ago and has some olive trees, cork oaks and some fruit trees.
The property has a beautiful water mine or spring with water running all year round. The spring water is of very good quality and has always been used as drinking water by the owners.
A dirt road leads to the property and links to the N3, and a car can easily be driven to the plot. However, the dirt track could be resurfaced to further improve access, if deemed necessary.
Distances to all amenities and main routes:
- 8 minute drive to the N3 where there is a cafe
- 5 minute drive to a local house
- 20 minutes to the city of Abrantes
- 15 minutes to the Mouriscas junction of the A23
- 12 minute drive to the centre of the village of Mouriscas
An ideal plot for off-grid living yet only a short drive from all local amenities in an area of native forest, with no eucalyptus or pine.