A rare opportunity to acquire a traditional two-bedroom stone cottage in central Portugal with breath-taking views of the Zêzere and only a very short walk from the river beach, a back garden and an outbuilding to convert into more living space. Superb location with beautiful panoramic views of the Zêzere valley. A must see!
Situated in peaceful village setting, this property has the following features:
- A traditional two-storey stone cottage, with rendered walls and painted white, in the traditional style of the region, and a large balcony with an approximate total footprint of 60 m2 and beautiful views of the river front. There is a single urban title, which includes the house, outbuildings and back garden.
- The outbuilding was once used as a storeroom but could be converted into a spacious double garage.
- The exterior stairway to the second floor leads to an old-style large balcony with stunning river views. On the left-hand side of this balcony is the entrance to the old kitchen in need of complete refurbishment and at the far end there is a door leading to the living room. From this living-room you can access the two bedrooms.
- The two storerooms on the ground-floor could also be converted into living space.
- The house has suspended timber floors which may need attention. In fact, all the timbers in the house should be checked.
- The back of the house has space for a vegetable and /or flower garden.
- Property in habitable condition but in need of some updating
- The house does not have a bathroom and needs replumbing.
- Mains water and electricity in place but must be reconnected.
- Neighbours nearby but property very private.
- Stunning panoramic views
Viewing highly recommended!