Casa da Bela Vista is a ground-floor stone L-shaped cottage in good condition, built on a good-sized plot of land with many fruit trees and grapevines. Stunning panoramic views of the surrounding hills and countryside. Close to Trizio river beach and the Castelo de Bode Lake. Part of the cottage could be easily converted into an extra rental unit or guest accommodation.
Please click on the link below for a short video of the property:
Entrance to the property:
- Front gate and steps to the front garden OR
- Gravel driveway on a soft slope (about 50m) to the garage
Front garden area:
- A crazy paving patio area with marble slabs has been laid in the front garden, between the dwelling and the orchard.
- Stunning mountain views can be enjoyed from this terrace.
The cottage is L shaped and along the front there are four entrances:
- Entrance to a hall with a very spacious kitchen to the left, two bedrooms opposite and a bathroom to the right.
- The walls in the hall are tiled with traditional Portuguese blue tiles or “azulejos”.
- The bathroom has a bath, toilet, bidet and sink.
- The walls in the kitchen diner are fully tiled and the kitchen has a stove, wooden fitted cupboards, a gas boiler for hot water and a charming fire place.
- The bedrooms are a single and a double bedroom in view of their size.
- Entrance to an independent and very large ensuite bedroom
- The bedroom has a tiled floor and an ensuite shower room with shower cubicle, sink and toilet.
- This could be used as a separate rental unit or guest accommodation.
3. Entrance to the garage through a side door
The garage has been in use both as a wine cellar with its own wine making equipment and as a storeroom. However, as well as this side entrance it also has a garage door facing the driveway, so it can obviously be used as a garage.
4. Entrance to a large storeroom
This could be converted into another independent and very spacious ensuite bedroom and also used as a separate rental unit or guest accommodation.
Note: There is a covered area between the entrance to the hall, the storeroom and the ensuite bedroom which could be easily enclosed to create a conservatory and provide sheltered access between 1) 2) and 4).
- Aluminium windows with grills on the outside for extra security.
- Roof with traditional clay tiles laid on a concrete supporting structure and in excellent condition.
- The cottage is connected to mains water and mains electricity.
- Property is fully walled/fenced, offering lots of privacy. Grapevines grow along the full length of the fence.
- Outdoor lighting
- Many mature fruit trees like apple, pear, peach, orange and Sharon fruit trees.
- Close to many small villages with local cafés and grocery shops. For all local amenities, the small towns of Cernache do Bonjardim and Sertã are only a mere 20 minutes’ drive away.
- The breathtakingly beautiful Trizio river beach at the Castelo de Bode Lake is just a 10 minute drive away. Here you may enjoy swimming, fishing and many water sports.
- Across the road the owner has a terraced plot of land of about 1 ha, with stunning mountain views, many olive trees and a very large new open plan outbuilding with a shower room. This may also be acquired separately subject to negotiation.
The beautiful country and mountain views, the wide open space surrounding the property and its raised position on a hill make its location quite exhilarating!
A wonderful property not to be missed. Viewing highly recommended.
2 minutes by
127 minutes by
22 minutes by
22 minutes by
22 minutes by