A fantastic opportunity to purchase a stunning two-storey traditional Portuguese house with land, ready to move in, with breath-taking mountain views.
This property has the following features:
- Airy and sunny
- A cottage with traditional Portuguese features and a footprint of 58 m2, with a total floor area of 116 m2, set on a plot of land with 2440 m2.
- A large balcony with 22 m2 and a vine trellis which gives shade in hot summer days
- A rear terrace with approximately 36 m2 and another one with 20 m2, with a traditional bread oven and an outdoor shower.
- A large garage with 22 m2.
- On the first floor a large living room with 32 m2, two spacious bedrooms with 14 m2 and 8 m2 respectively, a fully equipped large kitchen, an utility room with access to the rear terraces and a large bathroom with two separate areas.
- The previous owners converted most of the ground floor into a separate living area with a living room and a separate kitchen but the refurbishment has not quite been completed - the ensuite bedroom remains unfinished.
- Front garden with three mature olives trees and three orange trees
- Sunny plot of land at the rear of house ideal for a Mediterranean garden with native trees, shrubs and herbs.
- Tiled floors throughout
- Traditional timber windows
The location of this property, on the edge of a peaceful village with magnificent views of the surrounding green rolling hills, offers the perfect compromise between the tranquillity of rural life away from the hustle and bustle of city life and the convenience of its proximity to towns and cities only 5 minutes away on the A23 road.
DISTANCES TO MAIN TOWNS, CITIES AND LANDMARKS
- • 15 minutes from the town of Mação
- • 20 minutes from Abrantes
- • 35 minutes from the city of Castelo Branco
- • Less than two hours from Lisbon and the west coast beaches
The small village has a café and a local residents’ association which organises some exciting local events, however, there is so much more to explore locally! The beautiful Boas Eiras brook can be reached in the blink of an eye and the beaches of the river Tagus, or indeed many other river beaches of the region, are also within quick and easy access.
Viewing highly recommended!