A wonderful opportunity to acquire a traditional Portuguese stone cottage with a back garden in quiet village location, close to Sardoal and to all amenities, with an architectural project for renovation and rebuilding included in the sale.
This property has the following features:
- Footprint of 40 m2
- Two storey property with ground floor and first floor
- Three bedrooms, a living room and a kitchen
- A terrace and a back garden with 280 m2
- Ideal peaceful location away from the hustle and bustle of city life
- A renovation project signed by a local architect making excellent use of the space available including the attic, to transform the property into a house with a total living area of 140 m2 and the following rooms:
- Living room with 33 m2
- Kitchen with 22 m2
- Bedroom 1 with 22 m2
- Bedroom 2 with 16 m2
- Bathroom with 7 m2
- Attic room with 40 m2
As well as the rooms above, the property would also keep its back yard for a vegetable or flower garden. Additionally, other outbuildings could be included in the project since the land has planning permission.
The village has two cafés / restaurants, a small local supermarket and a bus service.
A great investment!