A fantastic opportunity to purchase a property close to Sertã, in the Castelo Branco district, located on the edge of a hamlet, in beautiful and private rural setting, suitable for permanent residence, as a holiday home or as an investment for rural tourism.
Several stone buildings are set on a plot of land with 8,220 m2, all built more than 100 years ago, and with great potential as a simple renovation project.
The property has the following features:
- A two-story stone house, with storerooms on the ground floor and the dwelling on the first floor, with a total footprint of 60 m2
- Large living room and two bedrooms
- A bathroom and a kitchen with fireplace with an area of 15 m2 altogether
- A large two-story stone barn with a footprint of 25 m2 linked to the main house
- Another stone barn with a footprint of 25 m2 also but detached from the main building
- Bakery or oven house with a footprint of 25 m2
- More stone outbuildings once used as animal pens and a storeroom with a total footprint of more than 80 m2
- A large gate gives access to the inner courtyard completely walled and with an area of 120 m2
- All buildings and the courtyard have a footprint of 350 m2
The property is located in a sunny valley on a terrace with more than 2,000 m2, crossed by a stream and with a well dug in rock, a water tank and a natural water spring once used as a source of drinking water. This terrace is ideal for farming, to plant a new orchard or a vegetable or flower garden while the rest of the land is forest.
The property is on the edge of a small hamlet and the nearest house is about 60 metres away.
Only a 5-minute drive from the picturesque and popular village of Sertã, Quinta das Flores offers the best of both worlds: the peace, tranquillity and privacy of a rural property yet so close to all amenities!
Fabulous property as a main residence or for a rural tourism project.