In a small peaceful hamlet in a lovely valley near de Zezere river, this charming schist ruin of an old shed. It is built on a terraced plot of land of 500m2 with olive trees and some fruit trees (cherry trees).
The footprint of the schist ruin is 36m2. The total area of the urban title is 61m2.
* Lovely country views over the valley.
* Good access by tarmacked road.
* Mains water connection available (just need to be reconnected).
* River beaches of Zezere and Castelo de Bode lake nearby
* 10 minutes to nearest village Cernache do Bonjardim for all local facilities
* 45 minutes to Tomar
* 120 mi drive to Lisbon international airport