The property can be accessed by car or on foot.
This plot was abandoned 20 to 30 years ago and has some olive trees, cork oaks, other native oaks, and some fruit trees as well as its own water mine.
A dirt road leads to the property and links to the N3, and a car can easily be driven to the plot. However, the dirt track could be resurfaced to further improve access, if deemed necessary.
Distances to all amenities and main routes:
- 8 minute drive to the N3 where there is a cafe
- 5 minute drive to a local house
- 20 minutes to the city of Abrantes
- 15 minutes to the Mouriscas junction of the A23
- 12 minute drive to the centre of the village of Mouriscas
- Only a short drive from all local amenities in an area of native forest, with no eucalyptus or pine.